I had a wonderful time being a judge for the talent show at Edmond City Fair today! Being a judge is hard and fun at the same time. Fun because I have the ability to judge the contestants and hard because everyone is just so talented. A big shoutout to Edmonds city fair for having me as a judge for the talent show. I really appreciate it. I was also so fortunate again today to meet Mayor Derek Corrigan,Councillor Paul McDonnell and Councillor James Wang again.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.